Costa Blanca with her pearl Jávea
Before initiating a real estate transaction, however small it may be, it is absolutely essential that research is undertaken into the legal status of the property that you wish to acquire.
This analysis provides us with information about the ideal location, the condition of the property, land, plot, business premises, shopping center, hotel or house to be purchased.
Our lawyers are ready to represent you in all legal processes.
- We contact the seller or his legal representative.
- We prepare the signature of the power of attorney at the notary.
- We take care of obtaining and checking the legal documentation of the property.
- We check the data of the property registration and the land register.
- We request city reports.
- We make sure you have bank guarantees for transactions.
- We recommend a bank to open a bank account in Spain.
During the real estate transaction
- Our administrative staff will provide you with an NIE (Foreigners Tax Identification Number).
- We apply for registration at the tax office
- We prepare the sales contract in the languages of the buyer and seller.
- We organise the signature payments at the notary.
- At the notary we can sign on your behalf
Medlux Estates allows you to buy your property without leaving home.
Signing a power of attorney saves you valuable time and is very efficient. Please get in touch with us if you want to know more.